Purchasing is where the profits are – and profits are made by people, in their cross-functional cooperation with other positions, other departments, and other countries.
Would you like to:
- see your purchasing and internal corporate sales divisions talk to each other, learn from one another, and extract profit from their collaboration?
- help your purchasing department develop and expand social skills like teamwork, communication skills, and self-expression?
- watch your internal corporate sales become a stronger ambassador for the company?
- put your purchasing department on the road to becoming a competent partner in an international context?
Then it’s time for some real talk that’s open, honest, and appreciative.
I’m a confidant: You can tell me what you’d like to improve — feel free to talk. I’m a consultant: I'll tell you what works in your specific situation and what does not. I’m a leader: I’ll be by your side to implement the whole thing. I set an example and place great importance on each person knowing the role they have in the process and what is expected of them. I hold myself to this standard, as well as the people who work with me.
- Industrial Purchasing
- Strategic Purchasing
- Project Purchasing
- Supplier Management
- Interim Management
- Purchasing Services (Bundling, Procurement and Benchmarking Approaches)
- Training in Negotiation, Purchasing Strategies, Buyer Tactics, etc.
- Workshops on Cost Reduction, Process Optimization
- Management of Global Purchasing Conferences
- Department Administration
- Development of International Purchasing
- Strong Organizational and Coordination Skills
- Creativity and Flexibility
- Communication and Intercultural Competence
- Management Experience with Interdisciplinary Teams on International Projects
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Automotive Supplier Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Dental Industry
- Electronics Industry
- Aviation Industry